Sunday, November 28, 2004

Uno, Dos, Tres, Catorze

Well, I guess that I have to use the "City of Champlin" template because it is the only one that displays the blog decently. Pretty strange weekend. Sat and drank six beers alone at Bob's on Friday waiting for Quade to get off (got to talk to Quades hot co-worker, which is a plus). Then when he got there, I was too tipsy to really talk. Then Doghouse M. texted me "7th Grade" and I laughed for like an hour. I wonder where Saifuddin Ansari is these days? Saturday consisted of me getting sick at work, then getting a call from Milla to go to Grabski's. I dragged my sick ass out of bed, only to realize too late that drunk Doghouse M. invited me into a no fly zone. So Peter (who just happened to be there) and I went to Perkins and I had Potato Pancakes. We listened to the Streets "A Grand Don't Come For Free" twice through. That album is the best story of 2004. Then, I Farmed it for five hours today and all I got out of it was Taylor saying, "Thanks for tucking in your shirts, assholes" for no apparent reason. After that, it was coffee with Jody at Caribou in Maple Grove. We talked about old times, and stuff like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The reason was because there were people in the building silly one (plus she was cranky due to losing her precious "HOPE" bracelet).

Taylor

Jake said...

Isn't it ironic that her braclet said "HOPE" and there is no hope for her to get it back? Tee-hee

Jake said...

Isnt it funny that I knew that Taylor reads my blog long before I posted that?