Thursday, November 18, 2004

Drop It Like It's Haaaaaaaaat

Well, I have decided to drop Biology. Piece of shit class. I will miss some aspects though. My lab class was really fucking amusing. I will miss the man who looked and acted like Chi-King Jr. who would stare at me and laugh for no reason. He also didn't know where Williams Arena was, and he lives on campus. I will miss his lab partner, who was disgusted by him and was also the only non anti-social girl in that class. I will miss the argument the Arabian kid and Chi-King got into over Jacob Wetterling that ended in racial threats. I will miss my lab partner, who said about three words all semester and treated me like I was mentally retarded because I didn't exactly get meiosis. I will miss the Amazonian girl that was my lab partner for a week and her hot fake tan and the fact that she felt compelled to yell "Thirsty Thursday!!" in class. I will also miss the frat boy who asked "Does anyone need lube on their fingers" five times because we had tack on our hands for a lab. Mostly I will miss the fact that I had to plant shit when I am a Journalism major. And the fact that now I am out $1200 for nothing.

No comments: