Saturday, November 20, 2004

Street Fighting Man

Heavyintojeff is up, and I now feel that I have to up my game. Scoops is showing nasty titties, and Quade brings back the Siggies. What the hell does a little 'ol blog have to offer? My sparkling wit and charm, yeah that's the ticket.

Anyways, I saw the Pistons-Pacers fight last night and was thoroughly disgusted. In a nutshell, the fight showed why I cannot give my heart to the NBA. Artest fouls Wallace hard WITH A TEN POINT LEAD. Fucking worthless bi-polar thug. Then, the players need to go into the crowd and fight the fans. It's not like fans haven't thrown beer before. Granted, what the fans did was wrong. It is just really sad that the players felt the need to go into the crowd and throw haymakers and whatnot. It was sickening to watch and it just confirms that the NBA is not the sport that I grew up loving in the late 80s-early 90s. That NBA was graceful and high scoring and was dominated by clever and great stars like Magic, Bird, and Barkley. Jordan would have never went into the crowd to fight jerkoff fans. And the NBA thinks that Jermaine O'Neal is worth basing a marketing campaign around? Why don't they start issuing Kermit Washington throwbacks.

No comments: