Saturday, November 06, 2004

Say Goodnight, Mean Good-bye

Clinton, the idol of men, came on KARE last night and said that Dems should "quit whining and take the party in a new direction." Only Slick Willie would make such a bold statement. On with the show. Jeff, Milla, Nate and I went to Gasthofs in Nordeast Minneapolis last night and it was the best time ever. Got a big beer for $8, Jeff talked politics with two chicas, Nate did the lonely robot and tried to karaoke "Feel Like Makin Love" but didn't. The ride home featured a drunk Jeff laying across Nate, Christian and Milla in my backseat. He kept telling people to throw his shoes out the window. Then we went to White Castle and it hit the spot as usual. Can't wait to go back.

I also got my ass handed to me in a rousing game of tennis less than eight hours after bar close. I held my own until the final games, where I couldn't serve worth shit and my return was always long. The highlight was the fat kid and his brother playing next to me. The kid was like 11 and the heavy kid 18. He got worked by jr. and then he pouted and made him go home. Then he did a burnout in his Intrepid.

I am nursing the worst cold/allergies ever. I think that I am going to cuddle up with GTA: San Andreas and a nice cup of something sweet and good.

No comments: