Friday, November 26, 2004

R To the A to The K-I-M, If I Wasn't, Then Why Would I Say I Am?

I just realized (by watching VH1s "Awesomely Bad Metal Songs") that Limp Bizkit sampled Eric B and Rakim's "My Melody" in "My Way." NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least some guy said that Durst always sounds like he is a 10 year old whining for ice cream. And you know that they really really want to take the "Awesomely" title down but they are afraid to get sued. Oh, and now some dude called White Lion a "motherfucking pussy."

If you wanna have a good laugh looking at Mr. Sensitive (THE GUY WHO WROTE "EAT YOU ALIVE" AND "BREAK STUFF") go to Fred Dursts blog at :

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=americanalien

2 comments:

ChristiaN said...

I remember like 3 or 4 years ago, me, ando, his older brother and Mike T.(yes the c.c.) went to watch the Vikings game at a bar called Jakes in Crystal. I spotted some lady who was probably in her late late 20's early 30's who I thought was smokin'. Ando's older brother laughed at me and said she probably had a White Lion tape in her car.

ChristiaN said...

I'll never go to the fred durst site again.