Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Everything's Gonna Be All Right

Woke up this morning and realized it was all going to be ok. I'm going to the Cloud, money will somehow work itself out, and I just need to go with the fucking flow. I went to CD Warehouse and found a Postal Service single for $4. I know, Death Cab side project, fucking indie hype, the O.C., but this single kicks ass. Electro emo is the best way that I can describe it. And then, one of the B-Sides is a cover of another Postal Service/Death Cab For Cutie song by The Shins. The Shins may be the best group of the last ten years. They are so fucking amazing. I need to buy everything they have ever touched.

The new Gwen Stefani/"Johnny Vulture" song is so damn weird. I need another Outkast double album right now. Andre Benjamin is one of the most talented men ever in pop music. And Big Boi is inventive as all hell also. They are the Lennon/McCartney of R & B.

No comments: