Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Only In Dreams

I found my old dream journal that I wrote in up to a year ago. Here is a few of the strangest entries:

2/5/03
Brandon Quade's dad got mad at me because I didn't know who sang lead vocals, Brooks or Dunn. Someone remade "Swingin'"(By Jon Anderson)

2/2/03
There were people living in the hole in the AV room. One came to me and said, "Probably no alcohol left?" Then Taylor told us that homeless people live in the hole. They had a beanbag chair. Then Ashley Clark came out of the hole and yelled at me. I was then watching Sports Center and I heard that the NBA had foreclosed the Mavericks secretly a year ago. Then they showed a montage of Grant Hill sucking. Then there were newspapers with headlines about Florida State and Arizona, and one that said "IRELAND!"

3/23/03
I played basketball at CPHS with Jeff, Brian Oddy, Julius Stokes and Devar Moore. We kept calling the team we beat the Nets

8/6/03
I went to the mascot races and cheered for the Syracuse Orangemen mascot.

1/15/03
A review in a magazine said that Conner Obherst's (Bright Eyes) first albums were much better than his new one.

1/10/03
I was on SNL and all we had were scripts written by kids from North Hennepin. We did the skits in restaurant booths and made fun of Lorne Michaels. I talked ghetto and had a diamond ring in my only skit. It was at IHOP, and Shawn Michaels flexed in the booth behind me.

5/19/03
I found a Sports Illustrated at the farm with Sinead O'Connor on the cover and the headline, "SLUT!".

2/20/03
I was in a choir at North Hennepin with Caleb Hicks and Angie Lewis. We sang a Beach Boys song and did jazzy hands.

2/15/03
I went to some 50s party where the MC said to break out your blades and then everyone started doing coke except me and Darrin Dalida. Some lady caught Quade doing it but I covered for him. Then we listened to "What's Going On 2000" by Marvin Gaye. Jeff, Quade and I then beat the shit out of the Cleveland Cavs. Then Jeff and Quade morphed into Richie and the Fonz.

Weird shit, huh?

2 comments:

Jake said...

That didn't happen, it was someone else

ChristiaN said...

My best dream was when I dreamed that I was on Saved By The Bell and they were building a new parking lot at bayside high and screech said to me.."Man that new parkin lot is gonna be pretty sweet." and i said yep! It probably is.