Sunday, November 21, 2004

Like You Was Poindexter

Had the new greatest night of dorkdom ever tonight. I went to watch the Wolves game with Jeff and Nate at Bob's. Then we went to Cheapo where I proceeded to by "The Essential Cheap Trick" because I love "Everything Works If You Let It" and "Dream Police". It was also only seven bucks. Then Jeff played "Rich Girl" by Hall and Oates five times on the ride home. I am convinced that it is the greatest song ever. Halo 2 and Fusion Frenzy were then played until we got the bright idea to watch "Sixteen Candles" on the WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! (or WE) channel. I can't wait for their history of the tampon special Tuesday. I have decided two things after this special night of dorkdom. One, Star Jones (and her new marriage) are the reason that I am not ever going to get married. And two, there will never be as good a teen flick made as "Sixteen Candles."

No comments: