Saturday, November 13, 2004

Oh, Oh, The Israelites

Last night was a good time until No-Knee lied about the kegger. Anyways, Millas 22nd at Mayslacks was pretty crazy. Christian got a purple nurple for touching some girl (who looked like Sue Marklowitz) hair bun. Milla danced with a 40 year old mom? Pics will be soon in coming for that one. Hookers N Blow was hot hot shit. The Stevie, Stones and Curtis covers were hot, and I cannot believe that they played Shantytown by Desmond Decker, because I quoted it on the drive over. Also, the car ride on the way over sucked because Angie's car reeked of seaweed. But the awesome roast beef sandwiches at the bar proved a nice distraction. And at the end of the night, Jeff and I ate Taco Bell while listening to "Badmotofinger" by Soundgarden in my car. Oh, and Nate and I wore the same fucking shirt. That was pretty pretty gay. But overall, a good time.

No comments: