Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Black Wednesday

The Following is not the statement of a sore loser, or an angry Democrat. It is the view of someone who is deeply concerned with the future of this country. You may not agree with my views, but understand that they have been thought through for some time.
Isn't it funny how Bush became a born again Christian just as his political career was starting? Or how John Kerry honestly admitted his past use of marijuana and Bush denies his well publicized use of cocaine? How fucking stupid is the American populous? Tonight, I hate this country. I do not see our resolve over adversity, I see a bunch of citizens voting on issues that do not directly effect them, such as marriages that are not their own. I see people not sending out a rebuke to a man who has killed 1000 plus people in a senseless war that was not ours to fight. Our economy is arguably in the worst state that it has been since the Great Depression(even during a war). Yet people want the man who has put us deeper into debt than any prior. And why is this? Is it because people like Karl Rove and Dick Cheney cast a wave of fear over everyone. Who was listening when Cheney said that if Kerry is elected then we will have another terrorist attack? It seems no one. What bullshit. Why is my president the one chosen by people in the Southern United States who still haven't taken the Confederate Flag down from their houses? These people are fighting a war that ended 150 years ago. This land is not free. It is a land that is supposed to have a division between church and state, but I see none. I see God playing a huge role, and you know that tomorrow many will say that God shined on George W. Bush. I say that my God does not want his children sent off to kill for Haliburton. Today, if George Bush wins the presidency, which I see happening because you can't take power away from a man who had his bloody hands on the Patriot Act, I can say that I am not proud of my status as a citizen of these United States. I am ashamed that the public is too ignorant to see that our president has and will continue to lead us on a path that we should not walk alone. The Red, White and Blue is a mockery when it flies over the man from Texas.

No comments: