Thursday, November 04, 2004

See The Idiot Walk. See The Idiot Talk

It's nice to hear that John Edwards wanted to fight the injustice of the ballots that I am sure were withheld by the Republicans. Kerry, fearing a sequel of 2000, conceded. I can't wait until 2008. You know Cheney won't run because of his single-digit approval rating. You think that Bush will change the Constitution so he can seek a third term? He wants to ban homosexual marriage and our civil rights, what will stop him from getting that third term? I also hope that Edwards runs instead of Hillary. My ideal ticket would be Edwards-Obama, but I think that he has his own aspirations. There was a rumor on WCCO last night that Pawlenty will run in '08. I bet it will be him or Coleman, or both. Just get him out of our state. Also nice to see Dubya so gracious and sincere in his acceptance speech. What a load of shit. Why would you want to "Bridge the gap" between parties when all you are good at is burning bridges?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I find interesting is last year Gore won the popular vote and you dems were complaining that he should win based on that and this year Bush gets the largest popular vote ever and your still complaining. That is the liberal way though. To blame the beliefs and values that are differnent then theirs on religion, or you ad a "phobic" when describing that person. Young man I suggest that you become a delegate to the democratic party since you have such strong liberal beliefs. I also suggest you look up facts such as how Tom Daschel nixed almost everything Bush tried to put through during his first term. Now that he is gone we will see the difference.

Sincerely,
Michael F. Nottington
New York, New York

Anonymous said...

Oh snap!-j.a. Hill

Anonymous said...

I'm Michael F. Nottington from New York, New York, and I am a huge fucking faggot!
Sincerely,
Michael F. Nottington
New York, New York

Anonymous said...

I heard that Edwards-Obama rumour as well. I hope the Dems do it, the Repubs would make prison bitches out of those two.

Jake said...

Who's gonna run? Oh yeah, Bush and ?? because he will ammend the constitution because there is no one in the party (besides Schwarzenegger) who stands a snowballs chance in hell of winning. When most of your "stars" are old and feeble, who is going to answer the bell? Not the vampire V.P. He will be 71 in 2008, and his heart can't stand the challenge, both figuratively and litterally. McCain is too moderate to appease the new Christian heart of the party. Hell, I'd vote for him over Hillary.