Sunday, November 28, 2004

Girl, What Can I Do?

I forgot to mention my 30 minute rant on women at work today. I was just so mad thinking about all the shit I have heard in the last year coming from the ladies regarding men. A few classics are, "He treats me nice sometimes so it's o.k." and "He talked about how much he loved me on the first date. That's so sweet." What the hell? Sometimes I think that dudes are the only ones with common sense. In response to the first quote, sometimes isn't good enough. If I was being treated like shit even a bit, I would high tail it out of there. Second, that's just fucking creepy. The only way a guy is saying that is because if you hear the three little words, he knows he is getting in your pants. I have to agree with the comedian that said that women are men without the logic and reason. If I had any female readers, I would gladly like some feedback on this. I always thought that it was just stupid women who did these kind of things, but lately I have met some pretty smart ones who do this also. Most of this is probably based on the fact that I am extremely sexually frustrated. I am sure that if I was getting some, I would not think like this. Execpt for the no logic and reason part. That has been in my stable of thought through thick and thin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it helps any, I and every other woman I know would run from anyone who said I love you on the first date. And on the whole 'he's nice to me sometimes' thing, I agree with you. That's fucked up. It's sad to realize how many lonely people there are in the world who will compromise themselves for attention or companionship. I also want to point out that there are lots of men lacking logic and reason, as well. But I'm sure you know that.

Jake said...

Agreed about the whole some men lacking logic and reason thing. I just see more women getting involved in dead end relationships than guys for the simple fact of companionship, thats all.