Thursday, December 16, 2004

What Your Mamma Saw, It Was Against The Law

Had lunch at Bob's today with Quade and he invented a new way to eat fries. First, you dip them in mayonaise. Then, you dip them in cajun sauce. Double the gluttony! I did this once when bombed. Instead of the above, I dipped in ranch and ketchup. I then proceded to tell everyone, "Ranch is the new ketchup." And if I have my way, goddammit, it will be.

My mother was defending my aunts career choices today by saying, "Well, Peggy always wanted to be a country singer, so she was chasing her dream." To which I replied, "I always wanted to be a fucking astronaut, but you don't see me hanging round NASA." I'm pretty sure my aunt ain't giving me even a Christmas card this year, so whatever. Thats gonna be fun, Christmas. All my extended family does is get hammered and yell, "DOOOO!! and HEYYYYYYYY!!" at each other in this tard voice they do. Then they talk about snowmobiles and "muddin." Then my cabinet maker uncle Donnie asks me if I "fucked a bitch yet?" It's pretty crazy.

No comments: