Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Reject All Sin And Vice

I'm not dropping out, I am just pissed. The sched was breathtaking. I would have not had class until 12:45 and only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I would have had to re-jigger my Starbucks schedule, but more open days may have allowed me to finally get promoted. Oh, and I would have had to quit the Farm. Less money, but more time for Jake. I cannot stand these long ass days where I work and have three classes. I am going shithouse. Some flamboyant bitch on VH1 just said "We take it to where we can legally take it before we get busted by vice." I am not sure if vice is the cops or vice is a deadly sin, but his Swedish accent intrigued me. That makes it better. Farm sexual harrassment meeting tomorrow. Wonder if Dave will toss off more bon mots like, "What if she wanted it?" when referring to a sexual harassment suit? Wonder if we will get brownies? Or soda? Or better yet, Za? And I wonder who will show up to Farm Xmas 2K4? Will it be the reunion Nate claims? Or is it going to be the new blood where Jeff will be forced to break out his F.U.N.B. vest and claim that the Brians are not fit to be flea circus champs? The questions, the questions.

1 comment:

ChristiaN said...

Farm Xmas 2k4 will be the grease. I went in today to sign up a guest and there was a ton of people going. Taylor told me yesterday that a lot of catering is going because they found out they don't have to work it or something. Kramer is going too. I saw Millers slip and he's bringing 2 guests.