Tuesday, December 28, 2004

So This Is Christmas?

XMas 2K4 was great!!! Got Simpsons season 5, Seinfeld 1 and 2, Futurama 1,2, and 3, Bob Dylans "Blood On The Tracks" and an assload of gift certificates. Good times. My uncle Jason got all shitty at the Vikings game and we talked shit about how my family puts too much spectacle into present opening. I went shit crazy at Cheapo yesterday and bought The Kinks "Village Green Preservation Society," Manic Street Preachers "The Holy Bible," Razorlights new CD, Year Of The Rabbit and some other stuff. I love that store. The only shitty part of XMas was the fact that I worked all day on both Eve and Day. The tips were great, but all the people were in a shitty mood. It's so funny that the people who come in feel the need to belittle us on THEIR DAYS OFF!!! You think that they would be happy that we were working on a national holiday, but nooooooooooooooooo. It was all about them being pissy towards us. Sadly, I didn't feel the Christmas spirit. It felt all weird and unwholy. I also found out that Jody got engaged to her boyfriend Christmas morning. That was not totally unexpected, but it is rather weird that my ex girlfriend is getting married soon and I haven't been in a relationship yet in the year that we have been broken up. I thought that I would have taken the engagement worse, but I didn't care. If it were eight months ago, I may have been upset. But now it's like nothing. Strange.

No comments: