Thursday, December 16, 2004

I Want To Dance With Somebody Who Loves Me

I have been gorging on CDs lately. I bought 5 for 12 bucks yesterday. Then I got pumped because I got $70 back for my textbooks and proceded to buy two more CDs. Then I bought Taco Johns and I got sick as a motherfucker. The CD finds are very sublime. I am in love with the Cheapo 95 cent CDs. I have now found two Fishbone CDs for that price and they were both great finds. Quade found "Fair Warning" by Van Halen for 95 cents and now I own every Van Halen CD that counts (the ones by DLR). I also found a Whitney Houston CD that was so old that the Cheapo sticker on it said SCUF instead of the normal SKUF. Haha, no one likes Whitney. Who would have thunk it? Bobby Brown turned her into a coke slut. No way.

Farm Xmas2K4 is gonna be hoppin. Two downsides. One, Mok is still afraid to bring his lady around the crew. We are not going to embarass you or steal her, dooder. Don't worry. Two, Peter Harold Quist is a bitch and feels it necessary to go to his friends "graduation." How many graduation parties does someone have in their lives, Peter? At least three. How many Farm Xmas2K4's are there? ONE, UNO, EINS, ICHI!!! Come for some of it. Kwaamer is coming, and his lady is going to Europe. Come home, Pete. Come home. You were the man behind "One Farm."

No comments: