Monday, December 13, 2004

Man, I Feel Like A Woman

Peter yesterday said that I was listening to a lot of femmie music lately. I agree. What's the deal? Back in the day I used to be Mr. Masculine when it came to my choices. Lately, its been Morrissey with his pocket full of gladiolas and Bright Eyes and his whole femme pose. Have I become in touch with my feminine side? Probably not. I just enjoy ambiguous men. I know that sounds a little gay, but hell, Bowie was ambiguous and his music is so damn brilliant. It's probably due to the lack of a strong female presence in my life currently. But I really doubt I will be listening to Korn and shit like that ever again. Even Deftones are very girly when it comes to metal, and they are the best thing out of the whole Nu-Metal genre. Maybe it's not such a bad thing. Like Steve Winwood says, I gotta roll with it baby.

No comments: