Sunday, December 19, 2004

Have You Ever Seen A Woman Taken By The Wind?

Went out for Christians B-day last night and, to my and Quades surprise, CHRISTIAN WASN"T THERE!!!!! Turns out he and his friend left early, like even before Hookers N' Blow started playing early. Has to be the strangest thing ever. He even left the parents there, I am told. So we watched the band for a bit and went to Pizza Luce for a few slices during intermission. Some ugly lesbian reached for her purse under Nates chair and told him to "not get his hopes up." To which Nate replied, "I usually only date straight chicks." Nate danced the night away at the bar though. We watched him and "J-Bird" dance from our balcony seats. It was very decadent.

Last night I had a dream that Brian Anderson was working at Starbucks with me and he was rocking his white fedora. Then Quade texted me from Ohio State and told me about his roommate Chris Carter. He said hi to me I guess.

1 comment:

ChristiaN said...

I am very sorry about that and I apologize to all that showed up late. I had to take care of my date.