Friday, December 31, 2004

Another Year Over, A New One Just Begun

End of 2004. Where has the time gone? It is already the mid 00's. Anyways, fitting for a strange year to end with a Spring shower. I love spring showers. The rain smells so fresh, and the cleansing seems like it not only cleans the grime off the ground, but from your soul also. That said, the year was a decent one. I got a new job and worked less at the Farm, which was good for my self concept. Met a lot of new people, went to a lot of parties, and bought about 400 CDs by my estimate. I'm super out of it due to the fact that I slept for like three hours last night due to my opening shift and then took a nap right now. Sorry. Funny that the old gang has splintered to the point that everyone is going to Grabskis and I am going downtown. And I was the one who wanted to find a party. Oh wait. I'm banned from Grabskis. Not saying that I am looking forward to 2005 all that much. I have decided that the new year isn't one of those "slate cleaning" things that everyone else needs. Hell, I think my slates clean enough, thank you very much.

No comments: