Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Nothing Else Can Save Me, S.O.S

Cheapo'ed it up tonight. Bought 6 CD's for $23 dollars. Finally actually bought the Depeche Mode Tribute and Fishbone's first album for 95 cents. Also found the new Paul Westerberg and The Faces Greatest Hits for six bucks each. And yes, I bought ABBA. I fucking went as gay as possible and bought ABBA. The shit is a guilty pleasure, and it is good. Even my pops looked at it and was like, yes, nice. Come on, everyone likes at least one ABBA song. Don't they?

I'd also like to plug Erbert and Gerbert's subs, which I have an obsession with now. Fucking great subs. A soda, a huge bowl of chili and a great sub for seven bucks. It keeps you full the whole day. I have to go tomorrow. Hell, I want one now. I recommend if you are on the East Bank to eat there. Sorry about the rant, but I'm so hungry.

No comments: