Monday, December 06, 2004

If It's Izzy, Slash or Axl Rose...

Oh good god, the trip to the Cloud was legendary. I quite possilby have never been that "Tom Zenked" in my life. All I remember was Milla beating the shit out of me for some innapropriate comments, and Christian bumping the Prince Christmas album. "Raspberry Candy Cane" is the jam! I guess that I admitted some hidden crush to Jeff right around the same time that we discussed Rolos and Kit Kats. The MPLS Pro Wrestling league was in full effect as the hardcore title changed hands in the street no less than five times that night. I think Milla won it the last time when he Hogan legged dropped Jeff in front of Coburns. Truth be told, we partied like fucking rock stars that eve. I can't wait for the next trip to the Cloud. Now off to class, as I am updating this from the basement of Coffman Union. Later.

No comments: