Monday, December 13, 2004

Baby, I'm Bad News, Bad News, Bad News

The B-day was a success. Pizza Luce was the best ever, and I even got a slice of the Baked Potato from Milla. I love that pizza so much, so very much. But, I digress. The parents bought me the Nirvana boxset, Trivial Pursuit 90s Edition, Castlevania (NES) for the Game Boy, and some Simpsons enamel figurines. So dorky but awesome. And Jody bought me Rilo Kiley and Brandon gave me "Help!" by the Beatles. The 90s Edition would have been perfect for the Farm about a year ago. I played it with my bro Jordan and my mom the other night, and it was awesome. The Nirvana boxset gave me goosebumps. It was so good. I cannot believe what a whore Courtney Love is for taking Kurt from us (by her overbearing nature or actual pulling of the trigger). I believe that there was so much more music in that man. Anyways, great birthday. Except I cant find my GBA, so I cant play Castlevania. Dammit!

The overnighter was fucking weird. Pete and Kraemer got into it, and Real Brian Pettingil called me a "fat faggot" for having a reaction to the onions on my pizza. Crazy night. Todays shift was easy job McGee because we only worked for an hour and a half. Now I have to type a paper on The Beach Boys, The Beatles and Early Pink Floyd.

No comments: