Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I'm All Out Of Love, I'm So Lost Without You

Finally got the internet back. Its been an interesting few weeks. Went and saw the Time with the extended crew, got drunk with a bunch of anti-social gay dudes, partied a little too hard at Cody's with Nick and the usual suspects and played fucking an UNO variant somewhere in between. I also have been working a bunch at both of my jobs and finally won a Home Run Derby over Nick and Zach. Nothing feels quite as good as hitting a baseball 300 feet or making a diving catch. It makes me long for the days when I was a little league all star selection with Kyle Bobby and Nate.
I finally saw Napoleon Dynamite today. Damn. What a funny funny movie. I had the biggest grin for the first 45 minutes. It is a must buy when it comes out on DVD. I want to see it again right now!!!!! I have been going to a lot of movies lately. It is a nice change from the time when I was dating Jody and she didn't want to see many movies. It reminds me of when Louwerse and I discovered High Fidelity at the old Springbrook Theatre with a sack of White Castles. Movies are a great social interaction, and I missed that for quite some time.

No comments: