Sunday, August 08, 2004

The Waiting Drove Me Mad

Been kicking it old school today. Pearl Jam Vitalogy is the truth when it comes to 1990's rock. Smashing Pumpkins also. Its junior high all over again. The Twins game was funny as hell when I saw the groom of a wedding party with his pants wedged so far up his ass that it looked like he was wearing a thong. His bride was a tasty little tart though. I am watching this Larry The Cable Guy thing on Comedy Central and actually found a joke funny. What is this world coming to? I also am totally content with my CD finds yesterday. The Smiths "Hateful Of Hollow", Blackalicious "Nia", X "Wild Gift/Los Angeles" (Two CLASSICS on one discs, though "Adult Books" and "We're Desperate" are better on the No Thanks! Boxset), The Judgment Night Soundtrack ($.95) and Junior Senior because it is so damn flamboyant and deliciously gay. Work tomorrow again, damn. Seven more hours of coffee for freaking little angry housewives. I'm sorry that you don't have exactly 1/2 a packet of Equal in your latte. I'll try harder next time.

No comments: