Tuesday, August 10, 2004

All I Want Is Some Truth, Just Gimmie Some Truth

Today was a perfect fall afternoon, except for it being August 9th. I want summer, dammit. The only bad thing about fall is the fact that it brings back memories of the fall of 2001. Bad time for all the crew if memory serves correct. Anyways, the first chill in the air always makes me feel a bit wistful and makes me pumped about the site of girls in little jackets and turtlenecks. God, how I love a beautiful women in a turtleneck. Kelly Clarkson is on the Tonight Show and I cant take my eyes off of her, my sweet lord. Too bad she's singing an Avril Lavigne song from the Princess Diaries 2. I will admit that I liked the first Princess Diaries. Why, I don't know. My mom bought it and I was bored one day, and it was kinda cute. I will stop now. Tomorrow I am going to a soul food restaurant with a few of the 'Bucks crew to eat hush puppies. And then at 12, it is the big two-one of a certain Brandon John Quade. Welcome to the club, my lord.

No comments: