Friday, August 20, 2004

Look Into My Tired Eyes, See Someone You Don't Recognize

Went to Angie's apartment last night and played drinking games until 3 in the morning. After all that fun, went to Dennys with JA Hill and Christian to eat some delicious Chicken Fried Steak. The apartment drinking games turned out to be more fun than I thought could be possible. The hand on the head rule was a little hard to comprehend, though. I was supposed to go eat some Broadway buffet, but it looks as if that is not going to happen, which is too bad. All in all, I am really enjoying my three days off (even though I worked at the farm yesterday, it doesn't count).

It was weird seeing Cody leave the farm fold. You never think that one of your kids will leave the nest so quickly.

Christian and Jeff's Modest Mouse duet was the funniest thing that I have ever heard. I never knew someone could hate a band with so much passion. Although I disagree, I still respect that they hate them so much.

Chicago is less than a week away, and the lineup is not totally finalized. What the hell. And why is no one talking about the damn trip? It is like the only people discussing anything about the trip are me Jeff and Quade. And Angie and I are the only ones planning. I have not heard shit from anyone else. Whatever, everything will work out.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Who has dabbled who has mingled in this city of shows?