Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Fruit Covered Nails, Electricity And Lust

Pretty action packed day. Balled with Quade and my bro Zach but got worked hardcore. Sat in the Wal-Mart pool for about an hour and I didn't get any sun once again.  Ate Korean food for the first time in my life. It was pretty tasty, not as greasy as Chinese food and it's always fun to eat different stuff like squid. Sir J.A. Hill, Quade and I were set for an evening at BWW but those ancient Champlinites filled the place, so they ate Broadway while my strawberry shake brought all the boys to the yard. Finished the evening off by hiding from Ash Bash in Quades basement watching ESPN. Then I came home and watched "The Big Lebowski" for the second time and found it to be enjoyable, but not quite the comic masterpiece that all claim. It was good, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't the laugh out loud fest I expected.  More sort of "huh", cerebral type of humor that is also pretty fun. I also bought "Let It Bleed" by the Stones and enjoyed every song, even though I've heard them all multiple times due to KQ92. The cool part was that the case was the original one, they fucked up and gave me the gold backed remaster. The only problem is that the case track listing is different than the CD. Oh, boo hoo. Also bought Warrants greatest hits because it was $3 and I have been craving "Down Boys" for six months. There is something fantastic about 80s cock rock. It takes me to the shores of Bay Lake and swimming all day until the hot dogs were done. Sooooo tired, but now workie until noon. Sweet.

No comments: