Saturday, August 14, 2004

Gosh Darn You Min-EE-Apolis Girls

I attended Louwerse wedding today and it was quite a strange thing to see. I never thought that I would be attending the wedding of someone younger than me that I have known since 9th grade. As a matter of fact, I never expected any of my friends to get married any time before 25. That said, the wedding was much nicer than I expected. It was not small and thrown together like I expected. Louwerse in a suit was quite a sight to see. Not to mention that we gots to eat some bomb ass egg rolls and cake courtesy of Steeles mom.

The pirate partay was gay. So so very gay. I think that those fat Goth girls should eat more fucking meat and give up the whole damn vegan thing because the lack of protein makes them turn into raving bitches. I am so glad that the house was rightly plundered, for if it wasn't, the night would have been a waste. It was cool to see Russ though. Too bad he is leaving for Austin. A funny man if there ever was one.

No comments: