Sunday, August 22, 2004

If There's Somebody Calling Me On, She's The One

Have to work tomorrow at 9:45 until 6:15 which is going to kill me. I am so pissed that I can't buy all the CDs that I want due to Chicago. This is a huge shame, seeing how I had to put back about five quality babies last night at Cheapo Uptown. Still managed to buy some $2.95 SKUFs though. Millencollin's "Life On A Plate" got me so damn pumped that I am only now getting over it. It has to be the stupidest shit ever, but its pop punk rhythms get me going. The songs of the weekend are definelty "History Lesson Part II" by the Minutemen, "Birdhouse In Your Soul" by They Might Be Giants, and "Mayor Of Simpleton" by XTC. I would also like to take this opportunity to challenge all who dare to play me in NFL 2K5 to bring it and name the place and time. I went undefeated last night over fierce competition, which is a first for moi seeing as how I blow dick at any football game without Tecmo and Bowl in the title (and that one too 70% of the time). The Pats are a force of nature and videogame Corey Dillon and Vinetiari are the truth. Oh, and the Twins are as hot as Carlie Stevens right now. Night everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

31-0 HALFTIME. RYGAR-NINJA. YOURS TRULEY, J.A. HILL

Anonymous said...

I can vouch for that 31-0 score...afterall, I was part of the halftime show - Meghan Krosch

Anonymous said...

"Jeff could win if he knew how to use me..." - White Walter Payton