Monday, August 16, 2004

Cause All They Do Is They Hurt And Trample...

I don't get where everyone comes off saying that I bitch about women in my blog. True, I can't stand 9/10 of em right now, but I usually just talk about parties and music and movies that I have seen. If I actually let my emotions run wild, most would scoff or just plain not get it. That said, I cannot stand being the proverbial pillow that women cry upon. For Gods sake, what makes most girls think that I am the one who wants to hear their problems? In the immortal words of Ed O'Neil, "Why did they come to me to die?" Whatever, maybe one day I will meet one who doesn't pretend shes not hot so I don't have to say, "Your boobs are huge. Shut Up" (This has happened TWICE now). Off to bed, sweet waterbed so I can dream of making lattes. Yes, I have asinine coffee making dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't cry, dry your eye. Look at the bright side, at least women are talking to you, or would you rather sit in a dark corner of a bar talking sports with cornelius all night, forever yours, J.A. Hill