Thursday, August 19, 2004

As Long As Old Men Sit And Talk About The Weather

Have you ever read any of the other peoples blogs that connect to your interests? Good Lord, some of those people live more boring lives than my own. Check them out sometime. I am hoping to stumble upon Kathy Griffin's blog and flood her comment box with hate. Trust me, that is the only box of Ms. Griffins that should ever be flooded.

On another totally unrelated note, I think that its time to settle for when it comes to the ladies. I notice that the only women I ever show interest in are usually extremely gorgeous and intelligent, and although I am both of these things (just kidding), most are out of my league. I am not saying that I am going to date a total boring antisocial ugmo or some big smelly girl. What I am trying to say is this: 21 is pretty old to only have had one serious relationship (or one relationship at all). I haven't really had an actual date in over nine months, and I am getting angry when I see couples in public. Overall, women can provide a certain companionship that men can't, and I am not talking sexually. So it is time to get out there and look for other things in women besides just how smart or hot they are.

No comments: