Thursday, August 19, 2004

Knock Out A Home Run, Shout A Hip-Hooray!

The Twins game was unbelievable tonight. I never thought I'd see one victory over the Bronx Bombers, yet alone two. The drunk college age dudes behind us were horrid and almost ruined the day. I still can't fathom how assholes can get the gorgeous women who were at the game tonight. Jeff and I had a fantastic time judging all the women who came with the aforementioned assholes. Johan's pitching made everything all right in the long run. I also loved the "Yankees Suck" chant that 40,000 people were screaming in unison. This team is really hitting their stride after Sundays HUGE win in Cleveland. If the playoffs come, I am camping out no matter how much school I miss or how long it takes. T-Wolves and Twins playoff games attended in the same season? It could happen.

No comments: