Tuesday, May 03, 2005

You Are An Obsession, You're My Obsession

I found myself going to 4 different Holiday/SuperAmerica Stationstores today to find my new passion. The Star Tribune is offering these little medallions of Twins players for three bucks a day, and I have been collecting them. I always loved buying baseball cards (and still do buy a pack every once in a while). These things are a whole different beast. They are damn cool. I saw the Sun Times in Chicago was doing them for Bears players while I was there last summer, and I thought it would be a good idea for the Twins or the Vikings. And now they did it. Hopefully, they will do some Vikings ones too. I love that our sports teams don't suck like they did in the mid 90's when all they had were over the hill vets like Warren Moon and Paul Molitor.

The Nic Armstrong and the Thieves album "The Greatest White Liar" is the shit. Scuzzy 60s garage pop in the Nuggets vein. Fucking classic. I have been spinning it nonstop for the last two days straight.

Oh, and Limp Bizkit released another album. Get this, a concept album about terrorism and child molestation. Can't wait to hear Fred Durst talk about issues. And, no single either. TANK!
I think that we are all in agreeance that this one is gonna suck.

No comments: