Monday, May 23, 2005

I Wanna Go Where The Down Boys Go, Baby

While watching the Twins game, I saw a commercial for The Lookout in Maple Grove. It looked like quite possibly the shittiest food ever. Anyways, it got me to thinking. What is the worst restruant in the Twin Cities? My vote goes to J.Couseneaus. We went there for a Wolves game after Bob's closed, and half the TV was on the Wolves game and the other half was on a...GOPHERS MENS PRESEASON GAME! Who the fuck cares about preseason men's basketball? Fuck, the Gophers played SCSU last year and only beat them by 10, and they are D-II. And the food was trash, and we saw a table full of Champlin Park teachers including Mr. Iverson (aka Howie Mandel mullet guy), Ms. Varga and Sanders. For gods sake, they gave us burgers in baskets and charged nearly 10 bucks a plate. Overall worst atmosphere and food of any place that I have ever been to.

No comments: