Thursday, May 19, 2005

Buh. Buh. BuhBuhBuh. Baaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaa

Well, I am complete. I think that Episode III was better than I ever thought it could be, and then some. I saw it twice today, and I think that it is up there with Empire. It was easily Lucases best written script, and the ending scenes with Obi-Wan and Anakin were some of the darkest stuff that I have ever seen in a Star Wars film. God, that movie was wonderful.

I think that, seeing as how much ass Episode III kicked, Lucas should do a Star Wars Episode III.5. The plot could follow Vaders rise to power, how he became more evil. Then it could show the formation of the Rebel Alliance and how Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan communicated. And finally, how Han Solo and Chewbacca became the best smugglers in the galaxy. There is probably one of those Star Wars books written on this, but I don't think that Lucas penned it. I want more. I have had these films since I was five years old, and I don't want them to end anytime soon. Granted, I have the videogames and the new TV series that are being developed, but I need my story filled in.

Oh, and two fag trees decided to get up and have a light saber duel before the movie. Quade asked them if they were virgins, and one replied, "You are mean, I am just a padawan." Short answer: Yup, and no sex anytime soon.

No comments: