Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Dreeeeeam, Dream Dream Dream, Dreeeeeeam

I'm on a roll with the weird dreams these days. Last night I dreamed that I was hiding out as a woman at a house in the 80s. I had "the relations" with the hot chick who lived there after she found out I was a guy, then I went to play a game called "Galaxian II" on the Atari 5200. The game consisted of killing space aliens then flying into a soccer net to beat the level. I rarely have sex dreams, and never have dreams about playing 80s video games that don't exist. This one gets an A in my book. It still doesn't match the dream where Bill Cosby played catcher for the Twins in a Cosby Sweater, or the one where my Uncle Danny killed Pope John Paul II with a shotgun because he spoke of the "three diamonds" that symbolized the antichrist.

I think the dream has something to do with the fact that I read an article about Jon "Duckie" Cryer where it brought up his 1987 classic "Hiding Out". The theme song was the shit, "Catch me I'm fallin/Fallin Fallin Fallin/Fallin In LOVE!!"

I bought the new System Of A Down today, and I felt it. That group is probably the only metal group around today that doesn't suck. I also watched Jedi and Episode I. T-Minus 28 hours till I am complete.

No comments: