Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I May Not Always Love You, As Long As There Are Stars Above You

Today was gayer than the final scene in Return Of The King where they jump on the bed and Gandalf watches. Holy shit, I woke up this morning and went to play pool at Eddie's with Nick. I haven't done that since senior year I think. Nice to see that the place is still trashy and desolate in the afternoon. I got home around two and set to type my long long long paper on how the 45 and the transistor radio had an impact on teen culture. I hope my history of tech professor, or TA, or whoever reads it finds it acceptable because it took me until 10 PM to finish. EIGHT FUCKING HOURS!!!! Twelve pages, 3600 words. With only a small break to eat dinner. Best yet, I open tomorrow at 5 AM. I haven't worked out for like four days because I have had to type two ass papers. FINALLY, I AM DONE WITH MY PAPERS! One week of school left, then finals. I think that Friday, May 13th, 2005 is going to be celebrated by me by going out, something I haven't really done since I quit the Farm. God, this semester has been one long shitty trip. Anyone who is down, let me know.

No comments: