Friday, May 27, 2005

Love On The Loose, Heart On The Run

Im up way to late due to my nearly five hour nap this afternoon. I was uber sick and went home from work really early and slept. Now, I feel like ten times better. Anyways, I saw a preview for Herbie Fully Loaded on E! and it looks like the biggest piece of shit ever. I feel bad for Michael Keaton who was Batman only 15 years ago. My, how the mighty have fallen. I used to love this one Michael Keaton movie called "Gung Ho" where he has to work with a bunch of Japaneese guys at an auto plant. Norm from Cheers was in it also. That was back in the day when Channel 9 was an indie and used to play old movies every night and on weekends. I saw The Hustler one night when the Twins were rained out, the old black and white one, and I thought it was the most boring thing ever. I would watch everything on 9 because we didn't get cable until 1994. But yeah, KMSP Receptive Channel 9 was the shit, especially on Saturdays and Sundays when you would get both AWA and WWF wrestling on. Then some Grizzly Adams, then a Doris Day movie. I miss those days.

No comments: