Monday, May 09, 2005

I Was Happy In The Haze Of A Drunken Hour, But Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now

The "Sexy Party 3" was a bit of a blur. Jeff showed me a pic of three old chicks and said "look at those Jews" and that pretty much summed up the absuridness of the eve. Met some dudes with the same music tastes as me (Velvets, Pearl Jam, STP) who really knew their shit. They hated "A Crow Left Of The Murder" though, which is better than "Fungus Amongus" and "S.C.I.E.N.C.E". I also think that I kissed Alex Steele's shoes and called him the godfather. Oh, and Jeff and I had a wrestling test of strength to determine who is funnier. Then he kicked me in the nuts.

I found out that Caribou is owned by a bank in Baharain. I guess that the company wants to keep that hush hush because it clashes with their folksy north woods image. I know that I am biased, and some may call Starbucks a heartless whore of a company, but at least they are a public owned company.

No comments: