Sunday, May 29, 2005

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis

Yesterday was a weird day but elegant in its eccentricities. Quade and I decided long ago to drink and play video games. Then I got really sick. Anyways, we did go through with it and started out with a little Madden 2005 (which I obviously lost) and have a few bumps.

Then Jeff called. I challenged his already drunk ass to Tecmo Bowl and he somehow shows up after some shit talking. And the sonofabitch beats me (only 17-13, but still he was really drunk). I redeemed myself with a fantastic victory at Ken Griffey Jr baseball over Quade. Then Jeff downloaded every Easy E song ever and then ate something he called "Bob Villas Motel 8 Pizza." At some point the documentary "Dogtown and Z-Boys" got thrown in and we talked about how much ass the skaters got. Strange strange evening.

To a certain Mr. Johnson: I am the prince of OG Tecmo Bowl Jeff is the king. The NES version is way better because you cannot use Jerry Ball, the 1992 Detroit Lions or the dive play.

No comments: