Monday, May 23, 2005

I'm So Obsessed That I'm Becoming A Bore

I have now seen Star Wars THREE times, and it doesn't get old. Not for one minute. I have always loved the Star Wars movies and games, but I am afraid that I have become obsessed. I went to Target today to look for action figures. We all know I love toys (my Simpsons figures mint in package have been the ridicule of every woman who has laid eyes on them) but I have taken it too far. I have been looking on Ebay for Millennium Falcon ships and Slave 1's in the package. And I think that I was going to kick my own ass if I actually found (and bought) the Viceroy Nute Gunray and General Grevious with 4 light saber figures that I was looking for. I even want to go find my toys from the OG Star Wars and "display" them. Oh, Boba, Luke in pilot gear, Yoda, Darth Vader and Hammerhead Face, where are you when I need you the most?

No comments: