Tuesday, May 17, 2005

In The Old Man's Ford

So I was closing Starbucks around 11:15 tonight and I saw a pair of headlights flicker on and off a couple of times. I thought "oh shit, we are being cased." Then I look into the car and I see a head and shoulders going back and forth under the glow of a dome light. Yep, I witnessed two teenagers fucking in the Starbucks parking lot. In the front seat. Then the dude calmly went to his car and they drove off into the Spring eve. The funny part was that the dude didn't even buy his girlfriend a drink earlier. He only got himself a tall white mocha. Congrats to that guy. Got boffed and didn't even have to pay for anything. Maybe he bought her dinner. Who said dating was a form of prostituion? Its so damn true. Even in a relationship my chances for getting laid went up tenfold if I sprung for at least dinner.

I was supposed to find random love in a strange place today, according to my horroscope (yes, I do read them. Reason #779 to give up my manhood). I guess seeing random love counts, as I have been in a bit of a dry spell these days. Akward teenage love in a Honda Accord counts as at least second base on my book.

No comments: