Sunday, September 12, 2004

You've Got The Most Stumbling Blue Eyes I've Ever Seen

Please, for the love of God, Yahweh, Neo, Yourself, Nature, etc GO TO THE TOAST MESSAGE BOARD!!! Read these douche bags who talk about how they'd rather have the world end than Toast break up. And, how the new Toast album will have EIGHT DANCE REMIXES!!!! I hope that this band picks up a fucking album by someone who is not AFI or Smashing Pumpkins someday. Do you think that they even know that black people make music? Oh, and Jordan and I realized that Ashlee Simpson totally ripped off "Head Over Feet" by Alanis Morissette for "Pieces of Me." The standards for hotness have really gone downhill with that Tina Yothers-lookalike bitch. Sure, she's got a nice little rack and some gams, but I could name five chicks from high school who I'd rather give the little German to. Key word, little, to ward off any unflattering posts.

No comments: