Thursday, September 09, 2004

I Just Was Talking To Kim, I Said, "You Fucking Die." Like A Joke

School was, in the words of Cody Stevens, Hill-aaa-ree-us. My crazy little Music teacher stomped her foot so hard to John Phillip Sousa's "Washington Post March" that the CD player skipped. My Journalism teacher told us that she was obsessed with "Lois and Clark" and "Charmed". And the German classroom stunk like ass. I had a break for two and a half hours today, so I went to the CD Warehouse in Dinkytown and had mulitple orgasams. They had just about every CD I have ever wanted but couldn't find, and all new. I almost bought some Kinks, some Joy Division, and almost the first Time album for ten bucks. I am going to go broker because of that friggin place. I finally decided on "There's A Riot Going On" by Sly and the Family Stone for six bucks. Good CD. My walkin' CDs for the day were "Today" by Galaxie 500, the aforementioned Sly CD, and "Candy Apple Grey" by Husker Du. I really like that one. Grant Hart has a wonderful voice, too bad he's such a pretentious, pompus son of a bitch. Bob Mould is also a better singer than a screamer. I love the ballad, "Hardly Getting Over It". Oh, and I made some awkward conversation with a girl in my Journalism class. Why am I so bad at trivial conversation, yet I can talk for hours to people I know? And if anyone can tell me what the above title line is from, I will buy them a SKUF of their choice someday down the line

1 comment:

Jake said...

Peter, I need your prescence at New King tomorrow. Come at 11:45