Monday, September 06, 2004

I've Got One, Two, Three, Four Five...Senses Working Overtime

Too much to think about lately. Probably will have to quit the farm because Starbucks won't give me leeway on the weekends. Oh well, its been a fucked up five years. Time Marches On, T-Law. School starts tomorrow at 8:15 AM and I am so not pumped. I almost didn't go, but I did some soul searching and realized that if I don't, then I will just end up sitting around playing videogames and doing nothing, and I will lose the modivation to get more work, etc etc etc. Jeff and I had an amazing talk the other night about life and religion and women and it made me realize a few things. I always felt that a woman is the key to my happiness, and I now realize that this isn't so. If something happens, it happens. The talk didn't change my view on religion though. I also have to stop dwelling on my failures with women. Some I can look back on as funny misunderstandings, but others I make too much out of. Move on, dammit, and quit moping. I still can't help but think about what might have beens in all my life situations. Sometimes its kind of funny to think about what would have been different if I didn't buy a Focus and would have went to UMD instead. Or had I stayed at Taco Bell, what would have become of me? Strange to think about.

No comments: