Saturday, September 04, 2004

I Am A Redneck Woman

I went to the fair today, and it was pretty fun because it was the first time that I could drink there. The Reuben on a Stick was pretty tasty, but the highlight was the Chorizo Sausage Breakfast Burrito that was in the Beer Garden. That was an epiphany. So many tens, it seemed like second grade multiplication all over again. But now I am alone on a Friday night with no one to hold and I am feeling down down down. I feel gross, I look pretty scrubby and worst of all, I feel like not doing anything. I don't want to go to school, I don't want to work for eight hours just so I can buy more CDs and be broke, and I don't want to call most of my friends. I gotta get out of this Terry Funk pretty quick. I guess that I just take things to hard and need to get over being without lady interest, but it is really hard. Eventually, I will get over it, I hope.
Power of positive thinking, I am told.

No comments: