Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Seven, Seven-Eleven, Seven-Eleven, Seven Even Back-doored Little Joe

Schule hat beginnt. I fell asleep in my Biology lecture for the enitre 75 minutes, and got out of class only to run into the Jamacian Sensation. Never saw anyone last year, see Steele after five seconds. Interesting. German was fun because I got to speak the non-mother tounge for the first time for a long time, and it came back nicely. The teacher is brilliant, not because of the German speak. He looks exactly like Peter Harold Quist, except for the red hair. He rocked the gray Dickies and the work shirt also. I also got to walk around the campus and listen to music, which I always love doing. The fine ass little freshman girls and the slowly changing trees were breathtaking. The CDs I listened to were "Midnite Marauders" by A Tribe Called Quest, "Psychocandy" by Jesus and Mary Chain, and "Upsy-Daisy Assortment" by XTC. I also found a pizza place in the DinkyDome that serves gourmet by-the-slice for cheap, and they have gyros and fries for $3.50. Delicious. I also enjoyed riding the bus home today after my experience with public transportation in Chicago. Watching the LRT Trains made me think that Minneapolis was getting a bit more big city and a bit more cosmopolitan. It was nice not having to drive down there at all today, as Jody drove this morning. Jody drove her OWN CAR! I can't believe it. And today at the gym some little high school chick with "dance" written across the back of her shorts kept checking me out. Kind of a boost for my self worth, as I usually don't get checked out. Buy usually, I mean never. It was a good day indeed.

No comments: