Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I Saw You (And Him)...Walking In The Rain

The Twins game was amazing, and Santana was brilliant. It was also the most random experience of my life. For instance:
- Four dirty hippies sat in front of me. The chicks were smokin. One of the hippie dudes made out with both of the girls and cuddled and ran his hand through his buddies hair.
-An Asian man took pictures of dudes at the trough
-Some dad said to his hottie daughter, as they walked through the pouring rain, "Boy Abby. You sure are getting wet." (Nick and I sure giggled at that one)
-A Cigarette Smoking Man lookalike sat alone in the upper deck
-Some he/she thing sat in the upper deck alone while fiddling with a tripod with a blinking light as she nervously smoked a cigarette.
-Finally, some Ghetto Mamma called her three year old kid a bastard and a motherfucker as she got off the bus.
Night everyone. GO TWINS!!!!!

1 comment:

Jake said...

The only thing that I can say is...If a double decker bus kills the both of us, to die by your side is such a heavenly place to die. Or, if so inclined, Meet me at the Cemetry Gates, Oh Keats and Yates are by your side. Ahh, Moz. I love you and your tommy gun.