Monday, September 27, 2004

With My Midnight Confessions Screaming Out That I Love You

Overnight fun was pointless. Now Im not tired and I am looking at random bullshit. I put the giant suppository magnet from the farm near my head and now I have a huge friggin headache and my eye sight is all blurry. I am sick of all this drama with people calling me and then not "being there" when I call back. Whatever. Todd got blown up at 2:10 this morning, and I almost threw my phone away because that child is so pimp. I called it to Nate and Mok that Toddles would get the call, and it happened. Mok rocked the glasses for the first time since the second Clinton administration, and I told him that I could see into his soul. I saw a man with a ponytail waving a tampon above his head about to hurl it at Dustin Michael Moore.

No comments: