Sunday, July 11, 2004

Somebody Told Me

Been feeling down these last few days, for the first time since around Christmas when Jody and I broke up. I don't know what it is, but I think I'm going in for some blood tests on Monday because something is not right with me. I have been getting really light headed lately and feeling lethargic at strange times. Oh well. I'm also getting a little jealous of all the little couples that I see walking around. Nick Miller, the sage temple of wisdom that he is, said that the only time people get like that is when they are not going any or when the couple is going overboard with the PDA. Its both for me lately, I think. My day in the sun will come sometime. Saw "King Arthur" today and found it kinda "eh". The fight scenes were cool, and the hotness factor was nice, but the acting was a little wooden and I wasn't a fan of the ending. Still, if you haven't seen it, go to a matinee for a fiver. It's entertaining. And I still haven't seen "Anchorman" or "Napoleon Dynamite". Need to really really bad but the crew has already gone. Hopefully can find someone to go with.

No comments: